The SE25P-TR0 Braided Sleeving provides continuous abrasion resistance for wires, cables, and tubing. The lightweight, durable protection is highly flexible, and the open weave will not trap heat or humidity. Complaint with U.S. and European passenger rail standards. Temperature range: -94F " 257F (-70C " 125C). Polyethylene Terephthalate. Nominal Diameter: 0.25" (6.4 mm), 200’ (61 m) long. Color Black. 1 per package.
Provides Continuous Abrasion Protection for Wires, Cables, Hoses, and Tubing; Highly Flexible Open Weave will not Trap Heat or Humidity; Allows for Use with Irregular Shapes
- Provides continuous abrasion resistance for wires cables and tubing
- Lightweight durable protection
- Highly flexible open weave will not trap heat or humidity
- Rated for use up to 257F (125C)
- Allows for use with irregular shapes
- Self extinguishing meets UL VW-1
- Stock colors: Black or gray with white tracer or in white with black tracer to identify flame retardant materials.
CSA Certified, Compliant with U.S. and European passenger rail standards EN-45545, UL Recognized E116868; RoHS Complaint
|Heat Shrink||NO IS NOT SHRINK TUBING|
|Size By Inch Fractions||1/4 INCH|
|Military Color Code||BLACK|
|WALL TYPE| Single Or Dual||SINGLE WALL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.