The ComNet selection of MSA Compliant SmallForm-Factor Pluggable (SFP) modules allow for anoptical or copper interface when using a ComNetmanaged switch, unmanaged switch or mediaconverter. These interchangeable SFP modules areavailable for use with co pper media, or multimodeand single mode optical fiber. The optical fiber SFPmodules are available in fast Ethernet one andtwo fiber versions and Gigabit one and two fiberversions. They also are available with LC or SC opticalconnectors. The ComNet SFP modules have differentwavelengths and optical power to offer distances from300 meters to 120 kilometers. These SFP modulesare industrially rated to perform in the most difficultoperating environments. The ComNet SFP interfaceis required for use with al l ComNet SFP configurableproducts to qualify for the ComNet Lifetime Warranty.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Transparent to data encoding/compatible with
- major data protocols
- Interchangeable SFP for fiber type, distance
- and connector
- No in-field optical adjustments required
- Conforms to (SFP) Small Form-Factor Pluggable
- Multi-Source Agreement
- IEEE 802.3 cant
- Operating temperature: -40 C to +75 C
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Type: Ethernet
|No Exp Modules/Slots||1-2|
|Number of Ports||1-4|
|Type of Device||MODULE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.