This locking, suspended ceiling tile-like Wi-Tile mount is designed to provide a convenient and aesthetic way to secure Aruba APs in the ceiling. The 1068 features a unique, patented locking mechanism which uses a receiver plate to attach to any of the Aruba enterprise APs. The receiver plate is then locked into the mount. This permits easy migration to new Aruba APs in the future. Textured, white powder-coated steel and aluminum construction.
- Economical 2 x 2 ft. ceiling tile mount designed for securing Aruba 220/300/310/320/330/340 series APs in a suspended ceiling
- Mount AP nearly flush to the ceiling for optimal wireless coverage
- Patent-pending locking mechanism secures AP
- nclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance in hospitals
- Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
- Design: Economical, locking ceiling mount designed specifically foaesthetic, secure mounting of Aruba Aruba 220/300/310/320/330/340 series APs
- Performance: UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved OPM-0110-13
- Construction: 18 ga. textured white powder-coated steel flange, 16 ga. aluminum back-box. Patent pending universal AP locking mechanism, keyed alike, secures Aruba AP into the ceiling mount. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA complian ce
- Product must be supported by the building structure independent of the suspended ceiling
- 23.75 x 23.75 x 2.5 in. (603 x 603 x 64 mm)
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure k Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- OSHPD Approval OPM-110-13
- (1) Dual Cable Egress Firestop Kit (1" trade size conduit connector, and firestop grot)
- (4) Hanger wires
- AP Receiver plate
- Mounting Instructions
Design: Economical locking ceiling mount designed specifically for aesthetic, secure mounting of Aruba AP.
Performance: UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved OPM-0110-13.
Construction: 18 ga. textured white powder-coated steel flange, 16 ga. aluminum back-box. Patent pending universal AP locking mechanism, keyed alike, secures AP from most vendors into the ceiling mount; solid back-box fills opening behind access point, creating an effective fir e, smoke, and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
Product must be supported by the building structure independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11; includes hanger wire
Size: 23.75 inches by 23.75 inches by 2.5 inches (603 mm by 603 mm by 64 mm) inches
|Fits Tile Size||2’ X 2’|
|Nema Rating||NO NEMA RATING|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.