DigitaLinx TeamUp+ Series 10X USB 2.0 PTZ Camera with Wall Mount
- Zoom UC Feature: Supports all Zoom Room features and has been tested to conform with the latest Zoom Certification Program for the highest performance and ultra-reliability
- Complete Plug and Play: NO additional driver or software required to be recog nized by the computer
- Compatibility: Most leading video conferencing software and platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Zoom, and many others
- Resolution: Full HD Resolution providing resolution up to 1920x 1080P with a frame rate up to 30fps
- Lens: Panasonic 1/2,9" high-quality CMOS sensor
- Optical Zoom: 10x providing a horizontal field of view range between 8.8 (tele) to 66 (wide)
- AV Outputs: USB 2.0
- Power: The USB Camera can be powered from the USB 2.0 port. Distance, Cableuality and PC connection may require the camera to use the provided power supply
- Multiple Control Interfaces: RS485, RS232-in, RS232-out, and RS232 interface supporting cascade connection
- Multiple Control Protocols: IR, UVC, VISCA, Pelco
- Packageincludes: Camera Wall Mount, IR Remote control, Control Cable, Power Supply and USB Cable
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 156.8mmx112.6mmx139.5mm
- Color: Available in white or black
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.