The DINION IP starlight 8000 MP offers a new standard in round-the-clock video surveillance. Regardless of lighting conditions, time-of-day or object movement, the camera delivers relevant IP video 24/7. Capturing 16:9 images at 5 megapixel resolution (3K) even under extreme low-light conditions, it gives amazing images in fine detail. The camera produces multi-megapixel full-color video in near darkness, and delivers detailed monochrome images where other cameras show no image at all.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 5MP for exceptional detail at fast speeds
- New robust - built-in edge video analytics to trigger relevant alerts and quickly retrieve data
- Low network strain and storage costs
- Outstanding wide dynamic range (92+16dB)
- Long distance identification w/telhoto lenses
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.