Corning zipcord cables are designed for interconnect applications. Two 900 Um buffered fibers are surrounded by aramid yarn strength members and a flame-retardant jacket. This cable design offers mechanical durability and flame resistance that meet the requirements of the National Electrical Code (NEC) Article 770.
This cable is available in 12 different jacket colors - blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black, yellow, violet, rose and aqua. The colored jacket allows for easy visual identification of the cables. The standard jacket color will be determined by the dominant fiber type in the cable and will use the standard part numbers shown here. Contact Customer Care at 1-800-743-2675 to order other color options.
General Purpose Horizontal, Vertical Riser, Plenum
- Meets NEC requirements
- Meets burn test criteria All-dielectric strength member
- Mechanical durability
Cable Type: Tight-Buffered
Fiber Category: 50 µm MM (OM3)
Flame Rating: Plenum (OFNP)
Product Type: Interconnect
Fiber Count (cable): 2
Number of Subunits: 2
Outer Jacket Color: Aqua
Outer Jacket Material: Flame-retardant
Tensile Strength Elements and/or Armoring - Layer 1: Dielectric strength members
Tight Buffer Color: Blue, White
Max. Tensile Strengths, Long-Term (Metric): 66 N
Max. Tensile Strengths, Long-Term (US): 15 lbf
Max. Tensile Strengths, Short-Term (Metric): 220 N
Max. Tensile Strengths, Short-Term (US): 50 lbf
Min. Bend Radius Installation (Metric): 50 mm
Min. Bend Radius Installation (US): 2 in
Min. Bend Radius Operation (Metric): 10 mm
Min. Bend Radius Operation (US): 0.4 in
Nominal Outer Diameter (Metric-mm): 2x4 mm
Nominal Outer Diameter (US): 0.08x0.16 in
Weight (cable) (Metric): 7.4 kg/km
Weight (cable) (US): 5.2 lb/1000 ft
Temperature - Operation (Metric): 0 C to 70 C
Temperature - Operation (US): 32 F to 158 F
Temperature - Storage (Metric): -40 C to 70 C
Temperature - Storage (US): -40 F to 158 F
Approval and Listings: National Electrical Code (NEC) OFNP, CSA FT-6, ICEA S-83-596; Flame Resistance: NFPA 262 (for plenum, riser and general building applications); Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OM3 LAZER-OPTIMIZED 50 MICRON, 10 GIG TO 300 METER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.