This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use AXE 10055076 as suggested replacement.
AXIS Q6000-E Mk II integrated with any AXIS Q60-E camera offers full overview to detail in one click, enabling 360 overview while simultaneously capturing every detail with high pan/tilt/zoom precision. Its four 2-megapixel sensors provide a panoramic field of view over large areas. However, if a sensor is not needed for overview purposes, you can replace its original lens with either a 6 mm or 16 mm lens, upgrade its resolution to HDTV 1080p, and use it to focus on an area of specific interest. This situational awareness solution delivers full overview video from AXIS Q6000-E Mk II and zoomed-in view from AXIS Q60-E.Without Q60E camera, it requires 6846 35 for cover and 536925 for power.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Complete 360º overview
- One-click PTZ control
- Use sensor heads as fixed cameras
- Axis’ Zipstream technology
- Compatible with any AXIS Q60-E model
|MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.