Corning FREEDM loose tube gel-free plenum cables are flame-retardant, indoor/outdoor, plenum-rated cables suitable for installation in interbuilding and intrabuilding backbones in aerial, duct and riser or plenum applications. The loose tube design off ers mechanical ruggedness and environmental durability while the all-dielectric cable construction requires no grounding or bonding. The water-swellable yarn eliminates the need for gel-filling compound and allows more efficient and craft-friendly cabl e preparation.The 250 Um color-coded fibers allow quick and easy identification during installation.
The flexible, flame-retardant outer jacket is UV-resistant and enables direct exposure to sunlight. Interlocking armor is available for special applications requiring additional mechanical durability. The plenum rating of this cable eliminates the need to transition splice when entering the building and minimizes routing restrictions once inside the building. Meeting the requirements of the National Electrical Code (NEC) Article 770, the cables are also OFNP and FT-6 listed.
Aerial, Direct Buried, Duct, General Purpose Horizontal, Vertical Riser, Plenum
- Gel-free waterblocking technology
- Craft-friendly cable preparation Loose tube design
- Stable performance and compatibility with all common fiber types Color-coded fibers
- Quick and easy identification All-dielectric construction
- Requires no grounding obonding Meets NEC requirements
- Meets burn test criteria
Cable Type: Loose Tube
Fiber Category: Single-mode (OS2)
Flame Rating: Plenum (OFCP)
Product Type: Dielectric
Buffer Tube Color Coding: Yellow
Fiber Coloring: Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, White, Red, Black, Yellow,let, Rose, Aqua
Fiber Count (cable): 12
Fibers per Tube: 12
Number of Active Tubes: 1
Number of Ripcords: 2
Number of Tube Positions: 1
Outer Jacket Color: Black
Outer Jacket Material: Flame-Retardant, UV-Resistant
Tensile Strength Elements and/oring - Layer 1: Dielectric strength members
Max. Tensile Strengths, Long-Term (Metric): 400 N
Max. Tensile Strengths, Long-Term (US): 90 lbf
Max. Tensile Strengths, Short-Term (Metric): 1350 N
Max. Tensile Strengths, Short-Term (US): 300 lbf
Min. BeRadius Installation (Metric): 111 mm
Min. Bend Radius Installation (US): 4.4 in
Min. Bend Radius Operation (Metric): 74 mm
Min. Bend Radius Operation (US): 2.9 in
Nominal Outer Diameter (Metric-mm): 37 mm
Nominal Outer Diameter (US): 1.5 in
Weight le) (Metric): 61 kg/km
Weight (cable) (US): 41 lb/1000 ft
Temperature - Installation (Metric): 0 C to 60 C
Temperature - Installation (US): 32 F to 140 F
Temperature - Operation (Metric): -40 C to 70 C
Temperature - Operation (US): -40 F to 1F
Temperature - Storage (Metric): -40 C to 70 C
Temperature - Storage (US): -40 F to 158 F
Approval and Listings: National Electrical Code (NEC) OFNP, CSA FT-6; Design and Test Criteria: ANSI/ICEA S-104-696; NFPA 262 (for plenum, riser and general building applications); Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.