Corning LANscape indoor cables can be deployed indoor as building backbone (riser) cabling as well as for the cabling between floor distributors.
The tight-buffered construction facilitates easier termination for low-fiber-count applications in the local area network (LAN) and eliminates need for fan-out kits.
General Building Applications, General Purpose Horizontal, Indoor Horizontal, Vertical Riser
- All-dielectric construction
- Requires no grounding or bonding
- Small diameter and bend radius
- Easy installation in space-constrained areas
- TB3 tight buffered construction
- Easy and consistent stripping over 10 cm
- Silicon-free outer jacket
- The cable j and the outer jacket of subunits (not valid for 900 Um tight buffers) are free of harmful components to paint structures
- Flame retardant
Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2 (single cable) and IEC 60332-3-24 (bunch of cables)Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2 (single cable) and IEC 60332-3-24 (bunch of cables) Reaction to fire according to EN 50575 and EN 13501-6 Low smoke according to IEC 61034 and zero halogen to IEC 60754-1 Non-corrosive according to IEC 60754-2Zero Halogen to IEC 60754-1
|OM2 50 MICRON MULTIMODE
|LOW SMOKE ZERO HALOGEN (LSZH)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.