Corning glass-yarn armored loose tube cables are designed for outdoor use for campus, city and intercity backbones in duct installations.
The loose tube cable construction, by isolating the fibers from installations and environmental rigors, provides s table and highly reliable transmission parameters. The buffer tubes and fibers in each tube are color coded for quick and easy identification.
The SZ-stranded construction further reduces installation and environmental influences on the transmission pa rameters and allows mid-span access.
These cables are designed for installation in conduits and ducts.
- Waterblocking technologyOutside Plant (OSP) applications All-dielectric constructionRequires no grounding or bonding UV and microbe resistantCan be installed in ducts Dry cable core by means of water-swellable tape and elementsAllow s efficient and craft-friendly cable preparation in outdoor or indoor/outdoor applications Laminated glass yarnsImproved rodent resistance Fibers/buffer tubes color coded to Telcordia-BellcoreEasy identification of the individual tubes and fi bers SZ-stranded, loose tube designIsolates fibers from installation and environmental rigors and facilitates mid-span access
TIA/EIA-492CAAB, IEC 60793-2-50 Type B1.3, ITU-T G.652.D, ISO/IEC 11801 Ed.2.2
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.