The central tube cable construction, by isolating the fibres from installations and environmental rigors, provides stable and highly reliable transmission parameters. The fibres in are color coded for quick, easy identification.
The cable construction, based on a central buffer tube, is very compact, light and flexible, and ideal for connections requiring a moderate fiber count.
These cables are designed for installation in conduits, ducts and in-house.
Duct, General Purpose Horizontal, Vertical Riser
- All-dielectric constructionRequires no grounding or bonding Laminated swelling glass yarnsImproved rodent resistance and longitudinal water protection UV- and microbe-resistantCan be installed in ducts or conduits Small diameter and bend radiusEasy installation in space-constrained areas Fibers color coding to Telcordia-BellcoreEasy identification of the individual fibers Waterblocking technologyOSP (outdoor) applications Silicon-free outer jacketThe cable jacket i s free of harmful to paint structures Flame retardantLSZHTM/FRNC
Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2 (single cable)Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2 (single cable) Reaction to fire according to EN 50575 and EN 13501-6 Low smoke according to IEC 61034 and zero halogen to IEC 60754-1 Non-corrosive acco rding to IEC 60754-2Zero Halogen to IEC 60754-1
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OM3 LAZER-OPTIMIZED 50 MICRON, 10 GIG TO 300 METER|
|Fire Rating||LOW SMOKE ZERO HALOGEN (LSZH)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.