Perle Ethernet Extender enable data transmission up to 10,000 feet ( 3 KM ). Use single twisted pair ( CAT5/6/7 ), coax or any existing copper wiring previously used in alarm circuits, E1/T1 circuits, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, CCTV and CATV applications. Designed for environments where the LAN is being extended and network security is critical, these Managed Extenders support all authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) security services used in corporate networks, including TACACS+, RADIUS, LDAP, Kerberos, NIS and RSA. And, to further protect ID’s and passwords from someone ’snooping’ on the network, Perle Managed Ethernet Extenders provide secure management sessions by supporting SSH, SNMPv3, Telnet and HTTPS.
- 1 x 10/1000Base-T, RJ45 VDSL2, Managed
- Extends 10/100/1000Base-T up to 10,000 feet ( 3 KM )
- Power remote PoE devices across 2-wire twisted pair or coaxial cable
- Rugged-design for harsh industrial -40 to 75C temperatures ( -40 to 167F )
- On-board PoE per controller for true compliance with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE802.3at
- High-Speed - up to 200 mbps aggregate line rate
- Transparent operation for all Ethernet protocols including 802.1Q VLAN packets and IP video compression schemes
- Unique PD Reset featureenables a central site to reset the remote PoE device without a truck roll
- Advanced features: Link Pass-Through, Interlink Fault Feedback, Auto-MDIX and Loopback, Plug and Play - Auto configuration of VDSL
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.