PERLE SYSTEMS | 06005094
eXP-KIT44-S1110-RJ PoE Gigabit Ethernet Extender Kit. 1 x eXP-4S1110L-RJ PoE ethernet extender, 1 x eXP-4S1110E-RJ PoE ethernet Extender: One 48V 65W Adapter - USA Power Cord
Perle Ethernet Extender enable data transmission up to 10,000 feet ( 3 KM ). Use single twisted pair ( CAT5/6/7 ), coax or any existing copper wiring previously used in alarm circuits, E1/T1 circuits, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, CCTV and CATV applications. The on-board PoE power controller enables true compliance with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at. At the central site, the PoE Ethernet Extender operates as a Powered Device (PD) supporting end-span and mid-span power sources (PSE). The remote PoE Etherne t Extenders are classified as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) to provide up to 15.4 watts of power to PoE and PoE+ compliant devices such as IP cameras, VoIP phones and wireless access points.
- 1 x eXP-4S1110L-RJ and 1 x eXP-4S1110E-RJ
- Extends 10/100/1000Base-T up to 10,000 feet ( 3 KM )
- Power remote PoE devices across 2-wire twisted pair or coaxial cable
- On-board PoE power controller for true compatibility with IEEE 802.3af standard
- High-Sed - up to 200 mbps aggregate line rate
- Transparent operation for all Ethernet protocols including 802.1Q VLAN packets and IP video compression schemes
- Unique PD Reset feature enables a central site to reset the remote PoE device without a truck roll
- dvanced features: Link Pass-Through, Interlink Fault Feedback, Auto-MDIX and Loopback, Plug and Play - Auto configuration of VDSL
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.