AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 0675-001 | F1005-E SENSOR UNIT 3M
F1005-E Sensor Unit, 3 m
F1005-E Sensor Unit, together with an AXIS F Main Unit, is ideal for use in highly discreet indoor, outdoor and mobile applications. F1005-E provides a 113º horizontal field of view in HDTV 1080p. It comes with a 3 m or 12 m (10 ft. or 39 ft.) cable an d a mounting bracket.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Flexible, rugged, discreet design
- Support for Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)-Forensic Capture
- HDTV 1080p at 50/60 frames per second
- Choice of sensor units: Fixed or Vari-focal
- - F1005-E: Fixed lens (113º horizontal field of view)
- - F1015: Vari-focal lens (53º to 108º horizontal viewing angle)
- Two-way audio support
- Edge Storage
- Intelligent video support
- Power over Ethernet
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.