Starting from AXIS Camera Station 5.0, each Axis device requires one AXIS Camera Station Core Device or Universal Device license. For third party cameras, one Universal Device license is required for each IP address. Some Axis network cameras contain m ore than one image sensor, they only require one device license.
A maximum of 32 Core Device licenses may be used on a system.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Optimized for small- to mid-sized installations
- Quick system setup and intuitive operation
- Efficient investigation and high definition identification in up to 4K Ultra HD
- Extensive support organization
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.