This H-Plane right-angle mounting bracket has a hinged, snap-down cover and sidewalls to help conceal cabling and can be placed directly over data outlet. Quickly install AP in preferred horizontal orientation. Mounting features for Cisco and Aruba Net works APs with universal T-bar for most other vendors’ APs. Powder-coated steel. Ideal for hard lid environments such as hotels and retails spaces.
- Conveniently install and conceal AP in open ceiling environment
- Enables APs to be mounted in preferred horizontal orientation
- Painting the AP may void manufacturer’s warranty, so OberonINCLUDES: a paintable, black plastic vanity cover wit some SKUs (please see CONFIGURATIONS)
- T-bar bracket accommodates APs from most vendors;INCLUDES: features for mounting Cisco AIR-AP-BRACKET-2 directly to the right-angle bracket
- Beam mount clamps allow it to be mounted directly to a beam or truss
- Design: Right-angle mounting bracket for securing APs on walls, and on ceiling joists and beams in open ceilings. Designed to mount the AP in the preferred horizontal orientation. Accommodates leading vendors’ APs
- INCLUDES: adjustable T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs, black beam clamps, wall mounting hardware
- Available in White, Black, and with Oberon ABS plastic vanity cover as identified in Oberon Model 1008 Configuration guide below
- Construction: 10 ga. powder-coated steel
- (SKUs with vanity cover only: Paintable, UL 94-5VA black ABS plastic cover, virtually transparent to wireless signals)
- 8.5 x 7 x 3 in. (215 x 178 x 76 mm)
- UL-95-5VA ABS plastic vanity cover
- (1) Right-angl (2) Beam clamps
- (2) Removable screw wall anchors
- (1) T-bar bracket
- (1) Wire tie
- (1) Vanity cover (depending on CONFIGURATIONS) with fastening strips
- (4) #6 - 32 screw (for attaching T-bar bracket or AP mounting bracket)
- (1) 39-HLA-PLATE (100-BK-HLA-COVER configuration ONLY)
- (1) Installation instructions
- 39-HLA-PLATE - Bracket accessory for Cisco Hyperlocation Antenna
- 39-1008-SPKRMNT - Mounting bracket assembly for the Model 1008/1009 series
Design: Right-angle mounting bracket for securing wireless access points on walls. Designed to mount the access point in the preferred horizontal orientation. Accommodates most vendors’ access points
Includes adjustable T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs
Construction: 10 ga. white powder-coated steel
Accommodates wireless access points up to 9" x 9"
Size: 8.5 inches by 7 inches by 3 inches (215 mm by 178 mm by 76 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.