2-axis Articulating wall Hi-Bar mount for most manufacturers’ APs and directive (or patch) antennas on pillars and walls. AP and directional antenna attach to this mount, and the antenna can be pointed in any direction to achieve desired wireless cover age. Wall mount bracket can be placed directly over data outlet. Designed for Cisco and Aruba Networks APS and directive antenna, and many other vendors’ APs. Ideal for classrooms, auditoriums, and stadiums where directional coverage is required.
- Aesthetic right angle bracket, designed for mounting most vendors’ enterprise APs on the wall
- Enables AP to be mounted in the preferred horizontal orientation
- Can be mounted directly over telecommunications outlet, concealing outlet, connctors, and cabling
- Design: Wedge shaped right-angle mounting bracket with cover for securing APs on walls. Designed to mount the AP in the preferred horizontal orientation. Accommodates most vendors’ APs
- Knockouts on two sidewalls r 1 in. trades size conduit connectors
- Hinged cover to conceal cabling
- Mounting features to directly attach Cisco, Meraki, and Aruba APs. AlsoINCLUDES: adjustable T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs
- Customers engaging hyperlocation capabiities with Cisco 4802 and 3802 with HLA antenna: Requires Oberon’s 39-HLA-PLATE to properly position AP away from wall
- Construction: 20 ga. powder-coated steel
- 9 x 7 x 5 in. (229 x 178 x 127 mm)
- (1) Right-angle wall mount
- (1r bracket
- (4) #6 - 32 screw
- (1) Tie wrap to secure AP to mount
- Installation instructions
- 39-HLA-PLATE - Bracket Accessory for Cisco Hyperlocation Antenna and Cisco 4802 series AP
Design: Wedge-shaped right-angle mounting bracket with cover for securing wireless access points on walls. Designed to mount the access point in the preferred horizontal orientation. Accommodates most vendors’ access points
Knockouts on two sidewalls f or .75" trades size conduit connectors
Hinged cover to conceal cabling
Includes adjustable T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs
Construction: 18 ga. white powder-coated steel
Size: 9 inches by 7 inches by 5 inches (229 mm by 178 mm by 127 mm
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.