Oberon’s Model 1015 series Hi-bar enclosures secure and protect Wi-Fi and Small Cell APs in residence halls, hotels, retail locations and other indoor venues. This rugged ABS plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals so APs with in tegrated antennas or small detachable antennas may be protected. The box can be mounted directly over the telecommunication outlet, and cable raceway or conduit can be conveniently terminated.
- Excellent for stadiums, high-density auditoriums, and larger classrooms
- Swivels on two axes to provide down-tilt and azimuth coverage desired
- Designed for mounting most vendors enterprise wireless access points with external antennas on te wall or ceiling
- Designed for high-density WiFi installations
- Can be mounted over telecommunications outlet
- Design: 2-Axis articulating mount for securing APs and directional antennas on walls. Designed to allow directional ante to articulate in both azimuth and elevation. Works with most vendors’ APs and antennas. With vanity cover to conceal AP and antenna
- Performance: articulating antenna plate enables +/- 45 antenna pointing, up and down, right and left. Vanity cover is transparent to wireless signal
- INCLUDES: T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs
- Construction: 14 ga. white powder-coated steel
- INCLUDES: attachable, paintable, white UL94-5VA ABS plastic vanity cover,
- 9 x 11 x 6.25 in. (229 x 28059 mm)
- Vanity cover SIZES: 11.5 x 10.25 x 7.25 in. (292 x 260 x 184 mm)
- (4) 8-32 x 1/4 in. screws
- (1) Vanity Cover
- (2) 6-32 x 1/4 in. screws
- (1) T-bar
- (2) Wire ties
- Installation instructions
Design: 2-Axis articulating mount for securing wireless access points and directional antennas on walls. Designed to allow directional antenna to articulate in both azimuth and elevation. Works with most vendors’ access points and antennas. With vanity cover to conceal access point and antenna
Performance: Articulating antenna plate enables +/- 45 antenna pointing, up and down, right and left. Vanity cover is transparent to wireless signal
Includes T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs
Contruction: 14 ga. white, powder-coated steel
Includes attachable, paintable, white UL94-5VA ABS plastic vanity cover
Size: 9 inches by 11 inches by 6.25 inches (229 mm by 280 mm by 159 mm)
Vanity cover size: 11.5 inches by 10.25 inches by 7.25 inches (92 mm by 260 mm by 184 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.