Oberon’s Model 1015 series Hi-bar enclosures secure and protect Wi-Fi and Small Cell APs in residence halls, hotels, retail locations and other indoor venues. This rugged ABS plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals so APs with in tegrated antennas or small detachable antennas may be protected. The box can be mounted directly over the telecommunication outlet, and cable raceway or conduit can be conveniently terminated.
- Accommodates most vendors’ APs
- Locking, fully-hinged door
- Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
- Design: AP enclosure designed to be surface mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designo accommodate APs with integrated or non-detachable antennas
- Performance: Ventilated, paintable, impact resistant ABS plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Oberon Hi-Bar shaped, locking, fully hinged door, keyed alike
- Univesal T-bar for most vendors’ APs, mounting features for Cisco APs
- Opening in back allows for placement directly over outlet
- Twist outs in sidewalls for conduit or raceway
- Construction: UL 94-HB Classified ABS plastic. Textured white body and door
- 11.1 x 11.1 x 4.4 in. (282 x 282 x 112 mm)
- (1) Unit
- (1) Internal universal AP mounting T-bar bracket
- (2) Keys for lock
- Installation instructions
Design: Wireless access point enclosure designed to be surface mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate wireless access points with integrated or non-detachable antennas from most vendors
Performance: Ventilated, paintable, impact -resistant ABS plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals
Oberon Skybar-shaped, locking, fully-hinged door, keyed alike
Universal T-bar for most vendors’ APs
Opening in back allows for placement directly over outlet
Twistouts in sewalls for conduit or raceway
Construction: UL 94-HB Classified ABS; textured white body and door
AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 9 C inside the enclosure
Size: 11.1 inches by 11.1 inches by 4.4 inches (282 mm by 282 mm by 112 mm
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.