1020-RAB is a compact indoor/outdoor NEMA 4 enclosure that protects APs in challenging environments, and mounts the equipment in a horizontal orientation to achieve best wireless coverage. This rugged polycarbonate enclosure protects the AP from weathe r.
- Compact, rugged enclosure for installing APs in challenging environments
- Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP65
Design: Rugged polycarbonate NEMA wireless access point enclosure designed for surface mounting indoors or outdoors. Includes right-angle bracket for mounting enclosure in preferred horizontal orientation on wall or pole.
Performance: Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP66 specifications for indoor/outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments. UV-stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight. Transparent to wireless signals. Paintable
Exterior 10ga steel right-angle mounting brack et; grey powder-coated
Oberon Skybar-shaped screw on cover with gasket; cover screws must be torqued to 8in-lbs.; cover screws are recessed into cover
Internal universal T-bar bracket
Construction: UL listed to UL508; body and cover are light gray UL9-V0 PBT/PC blended plastic
AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 11 C inside the enclosure
Exterior Size: 10.78 inches by 9.06 inches by 7.39 inches (274mm by 230mm by 188mm Interior dimensions 8.8 inches by 10.5 inches by 3.7 inches (224 mm by 267 mm by 95 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.