This "hard lid" or wall mount Hi-Bar enclosure provides a secure, aesthetic, convenient mounting solution for APs from most vendors. The enclosure has a low profile, impact-resistant ABS plastic dome so that APs with integrated or non-detachable antenn as can be secured in otherwise unsecured spaces. White, textured powder-coated steel box provides greatest physical protection.
- Designed for protecting leading vendors’ enterprise wireless access points and DAS remotes, inside and outside
- Hinged cover, latchable, lockable
- Design: Polycarbonate NEMA AP enclosure designed for wall or mast mountindoors or outdoors, where secure mounting is required. Large enough for APs with external dipole antennas. Hinged, lockable door
- Performance: Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP66 SPECIFICATIONS: for indoor/ outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments. UV stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight. Transparent to wireless signals. Temperature rating from -40 to 70C. Paintable
- Hinged, gasketed door with hasps for padlock
- Internal plastic universal mounting panel
- Constructin: UL listed to UL508A (File #E194432). Back-box and cover are light gray UL94-5VA PBT/PC blended plastic
- AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 9 C inside the enclosure, when solar loading is not present (See Oberon application note)
- For outdoor installation, the 1024 is a very light grey to reduce solar loading. Painting the 1024 a darker color will increase solar loading. Avoid mounting the 1024 where it is directly exposed to the sun
- EXTERIOR SIZES:
- 15.7 x 11.7 x 4.8 in. (400 x 297 x 122 mm). Interior dimensions: 14.8 x 10.8 x 4.5 in. (376 x 274 x 114 mm)
- (1) Unit
- (4) Stainless steel wall mounting brackets
- (2) 1/2 in. O.D. Nylon spacer
- (1) T-Bar bracket
- (2) #6 x 7/8 in. screw
- (4) #8 x 3/8 in. screw
- (4)0mm screw
- (1) Interior mounting panel for most vendors’ APs
- Installation instructions
- 39-POLE-MOUNT-BRACKET - Model Series 1021, 1024, 1026: Pole Mount Kit
Design: Polycarbonate NEMA wireless access point enclosure designed for wall or mast mounting indoors or outdoors, where secure mounting is required. Large enough for access points with external dipole antennas. Hinged, lockable door
Performance: Desig ned to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP66 specifications for indoor/outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments. UV-stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight. Transparent to wireless signals. Paintable
Hinged, gasketed door with hasps for padlock
Internal plastic universal mounting panel
Construction: UL listed to UL508; back-box and cover are light gray UL94-5VA PBT/PC blended plastic
AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 9 C inside the enclosure
Exterior size: 15.7 ches by 11.7 inches by 4.8inches (400mm by 297mm by 122mm; interior dimensions: 14.9 inches by 10.9 inches by 4.5 inches (376 mm by 274 mm by 114 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.