This accessory is designed to permit the Cisco 3800 series AP with Hyperlocation Antenna and Cisco 4800 series AP to be mounted on Oberon’s 1008 and 1011 right-angle brackets. These right-angle brackets mount and secure the AP and antenna in the prefer red horizontal orientation. The 39-HLA-PLATE attaches directly to the Oberon right-angle bracket and permits the Cisco AP and antenna to be mounted in any direction, as required for proper angle of arrival performance.
- Mount AP flush to the ceiling, revealing only the antenna face of the AP for optimal wireless coverage
- Attractive, textured, powder-coat finish matches many ceilings
- Larger back-box designed for securing most vendors’ enterprise Wi-Fi andSmall Cell APs
- Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new APs and antennas
- Enclosure back-box is an effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
- Design: Economical ceiling tile enclosure designed for APsth integrated antennas. Fits into standard 2 x 2 ft. U.S. ceiling grid. Doors available for all leading AP vendor’s models (see Oberon’s Model 1047 configuration guide)
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-2 2 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 6C when mounted in enclosure
- Locking, quick release interchangeable door for migration to other APs. Large door permits migration to large A Ps and domes
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
- 1 in. trade size knockouts in four walls
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box. 18 ga. white, powder-coated steel flange and door. Solid back-box fils opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance. Dome is virtually transparent to wireless signals. Model 1047-LPDOME only: Paintable UL 94-5VA ABS plastic dome. Model 1047-FPDOME only: UL 94-5VA Fro sted Polycarbonite plastic dome
- Constructed to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
- Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11.INCLUDES: hanger wire
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- For recessed grid ceilings, specify "-T" for tegular flange units
- 23.75 x 23.75 x 3.05 in. Back-box is 18.5 x 18.5 x 3 in. (-LPDOME & -FPDOME total depth is 5 in.)
- Specify "-600Mor European (metric) ceiling (594 x 594 mm tile flange. All other dimensions are the same)
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 formation Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- OSHPD Approval OPM-0110-13
- Enclosure and door
- (1) Dual Cable Egress Firestop Kit (1 in. trade size conduit connector and firestop grommet)
- (2) Keys for lock
Design: Economical ceiling tile enclosure designed for wireless access points with integrated antennas. Fits into standard 2’ x 2’ (U.S.) ceiling grid. Door designed for Cisco 2800 and 3800 APs
Performance: UL listed for low-voltage applications, and d esigned to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 6C when mounted in enclosure
Locking, quick-release, interchangeable door for migration to other access points; large door permits migration to large access points and domes
Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
1" trade size knockouts in four walls
Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box. 18 ga. white, powder-coated stel flange and door. Solid back-box fills opening behind access point, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC pa ragraph 300.11; includes hanger wire
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
For recessed grid ceilings, designate "-T" for tegular flange units
Size: 23.75 inches by 23.75 inches by 3 inches (603 mm by 603 mm by 76mm); back-box is 18.5" by 18.5" x3"
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.