This locking 2 x 2 ft. suspended ceiling Wi-Tile enclosure is designed for Wi-FI and Small cell APs with detachable antennas. This white powder-coated steel enclosure replaces a standard ceiling tile and is UL listed for installation in the plenum spac e. Interchangeable doors mount leading vendors APs and antennas nearly flush to the ceiling to provide for a professional, aesthetic installation. The interchangeable doors simplify AP moves, adds, and changes without lifting ceiling tiles.
The -CCEA i n the model number indicates that this enclosure has been specially sealed for use in pressurized spaces such as Hospital ORs, and to comply with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) standards, for plenum installation.
- Secure, conceal, and protect Wi-Fi and small cell APs in suspended ceiling areas
- Locking ceiling tile enclosure designed specifically to secure APs with integrated or detachable antennas from most vendors
- Interchangeable doors permit simpe migration to new APs and antennas
- Back-box is deep enough to contain most vendors APs and connectors
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance in hospitals
- Design: Ceiling tile enclosure designed APs and DAS remote units with connectors and detachable antennas. Deep enough to enclose and secure APs for all leading vendor’s models
- This is a steel enclosure so antennas or AP must be mounted externally or on the door. Mount up to (7) external an tennas on the door using the bulkhead connector kit for dipole antennas (Oberon P/N 35-BULKHD-KIT) or Oberon 34-ZDUAL or 34-DMDUAL antennas
- APs with internal or non-detachable antennas from most leading vendor’s may be mounted in interchangeable Model 1052 doors (See Oberon’s Model 1052 Configuration Guide)
- Performance: UL 50 listed for line voltage powered equipment, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations
- OSHPD approved OPM-0110-13
- De-rate AP operating temperature rnge by 6C when mounted in enclosure
- Fully hinged locking door, keyed alike. Doors are interchangeable
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat 6A cables
- 1 in. trade size knockouts in four walls
- Enclosure back box is eective as a dust barrier for ICRA procedure compliance
- -CCEA version backbox is sealed to be used in pressurized rooms, and to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
- For recessed grid ceilings, specify "-T" for tegular flange
- Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11.INCLUDES: hanger wire
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- Construction: 16 ga. galvanized steel back-box, 1 ga. door, textured white powder-coated steel. Model 1052-DOMEINCLUDES: a UL 94-5VA white ABS plastic dome. Model 1052-CPINCLUDES: a UL 94-5VA clear polycarbonate dome
- Flange is 23.75 x 23.75 in. (603 x 603 x 64 mm). Backbox is 12.5 x 12.5 x 45 in. (318 x 318 x 114 mm)
- Specify "-600MM" for European (metric) ceiling (594 x 594 mm tile flange. All other dimensions are the same)
- UL 50 listed, TYPE 1, for indoor use only
- USL - Investigated using requirements contained in Standard
Design: Ceiling tile enclosure designed for access points and DAS remotes with connectors and detachable antennas. This is a steel enclosure so antennas MUST be mounted externally or on the door. Mount up to (7) external antennas on the door using the bulkhead connector kit for dipole antennas (Oberon P/N 35-BULKHD-KIT) or Oberon 34-ZDUAL or 34-DMDUAL antennas
Performance: UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operating t emperature range by 6C when mounted in enclosure
Locking, fully-hinged interchangeable doors for different access points
Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
1" trade size knockouts in four walls
Back-box: Efctive as a dust barrier for ICRA procedure compliance
Construction: Construction: 16 ga. galvanized steel back-box; 14 ga. door, textured white powder-coated steel
Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11; includes hanger wire
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
For recessed grid ceilings, designate "-T" for tegular flange units
AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 8 C inside the enclosure
Size: 23. inches by 23.75 inches by 4.5 inches (603 mm by 603 mm by 76mm); back-box is 12.5 inches by 12.5 inches by 4.5 inches deep (318 mm by 318 mm by 114 mm deep)
|Fits Tile Size||2’ X 2’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.