COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | 1071E OR 4/23 W1000 | 700212103
Copper Cable, GigaSPEED XL 1071E, Category 6, 23 AWG, 4 Pair, Unshielded, UTP, Solid Bare Copper Conductor, PO/PVC, CMR, Riser Cable, Orange Jackett, 1000Ft, Box
The SYSTIMAX 71E series GigaSPEED XL cable transmits reliable voice, data and video, with excellent quality of service.
The 71E series GigaSPEED XL family of unshielded twisted pair cables includes the 1071E non-plenum, 2071E plenum, and 3071E low smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) cables. These cables feature bi-sector tape that delivers the performance benefits of more traditional fluted center members, without the associated stiffness and size. Combine this with the GigaSPEED XL apparatus, for the ultimate in cabling system performance.
- 4-pair U/UTP construction with patented bi-sector separator tape provides the added performance margin required to support high bandwidth applications at an economical price
- Can support network line speeds in excess of 1 gigabit per second
- Qualifies for a 20-year product and applications assurance warranty when included as part of a certified SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED XL channel
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.