Locking, 2 x 2 ft. suspended ceiling Wi-Tile enclosure mounts and secures Wi-Fi and Small Cell APs flush to the ceiling. This lightweight aluminum enclosure replaces a standard ceiling tile, and has a durable white textured powder coat to aesthetically match most ceiling tiles. The interchangeable door simplifies AP and antenna moves, adds, and changes without lifting ceiling tiles. APs from all leading vendors can be mounted in the door or inside the enclosure with the configurations with the Polyc arbonate or ABS dome. UL listed for both a.c. line voltage and low voltage (PoE) powered equipment. Styles available for both standard flush grid and recessed grid ceilings (-T). Specify -T version for professional, aesthetic installation in recessed g rid ceilings.
- 2 x 2 ft. locking ceiling tile enclosure secures APs from most vendors
- Attractive, textured, powder-coat finish matches many suspended ceiling tiles
- Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new APs and antennas
- Shallow (3 in.), ghtweight, aluminum back-box simplifies installation in ceilings with little space above ceiling tiles
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
- Design: Ceiling tile enclosure designed for A with integrated antennas. Fits into standard 2 x 2 ft. (U.S.) ceiling grid. Doors available for all leading AP vendor’s models (see Oberon’s Model 1077 configuration guide)
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage and line voltage applications, and des igned to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13
- Interchangeable locking door, keyed alike.
- INCLUDES: firestop foam kit for cable egress. Large enough for two Cat 6A cables
- Knockouts for single gang J-box, (2 keystone jacks, (2) 1 in. trade conduit connector
- Construction: 16 ga. aluminum back box; door and flange are 18 ga. textured, white powder-coated steel. RoHS compliant. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and du st barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
- Model 1077-WA only: UL 94-5VA white ABS plastic dome. Dome is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Model 1077-CP only: UL 94-5VA clear polycarbonate dome. Dome is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Maximum weight to be installed inside the unit is 25 lbs.
- De-rate upper operating temperature limit of AP by 10C when AP in the enclosure
- For recessed grid ceilings, specify "-T" for tegular flange units
- Enclosure must be supported by the buildingstructure independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11
- Flange is 23.75 x 23.75 in. (603 x 603 x 76 mm). Back-box is 12.75 x 12.75 x 3 in.
- UL 50 listed, TYPE 1, for indoor use only
- USL - Investigated using requits contained in Standard UL 50 - Twelfth Edition, and UL 50E - First Edition
- CNL - Investigated using requirements contained in Canadian Standard CSA/C22.2 No. 94.1 and 94.2
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- OSHPD Approval OPM-110-13
- (1) 2 x 2 ft. ceiling enclosure
- (1) T-bar bracket (Model 1077-
Design: Economical ceiling tile enclosure designed for wireless access points with integrated antennas. Access point mounts in interchangeable door. Fits into standard 2’ x 2’ (U.S.) ceiling grid. Door designed for Cisco 3800 series APs
Performance: UL Listed for low-voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10C when mounted in enclosure
Locking, quick release interchangeable door for migration to other access points
Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
1" trade size knockouts in four walls
Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box; 18 ga. white, powder-coated steel flange and door;solid back-box fills opening behind access point, creating an effective fire, smoke, and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11; inc ludes hanger wire
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
For recessed grid ceilings, designate "-T" for tegular flange units
Size: 23.75 inches by 23.75 inches by 3 inches (603 mm by 603 mm by 76mm); back-box is 12.5 inches by 12.5 inches x 3 inchs
|Nema Rating||NO NEMA RATING|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.