Magnum 10KT Managed Switch, front-mount, with integral auto-sensing worldwide AC power type (100-240V AC) using a UL-registered recessed-male IEC 320 plug. May be factory-configured with a variety of fiber and copper port modules selected designed spec ifically for the 10KT-series. Configure up to 36 ports in a mix of Gb and 100Mb. Optional fan-cooling may be added for maximum fiber port count. metal bracket for rack mounting. For licensed network management software information (MNS-6K, MNS-6K-SECUR E, S-Ring), see their respective data sheets.
- Provides Ten Modular Slots for Configuration Flexibility of up to Four GB Ports and 32 Fiber or Copper Ports with Optional Dual Hot-Swap Power Supplies
Magnum 10KT Managed Switch chassis, with optional two hot swap power supplies or selectable with single or dual fixed power supplies
May be factory-configured with a variety of fiber and copper port modules selected designed specifically for the 10-ser ies
Configure up to 36 ports in a mix of Gb and 100Mb
PoE and PoE plus-versions (chassis & modules) available
Includes two alarm contacts, metal bracket for rack mounting
For licensed network management software information (MNS-6K, MNS-6K-SECURE, S-ng), see their respective data sheets
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.