COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | 1100GS3-24 W/TERMINATION MGT | 760062372
GigaSPEED XL 1100GS3 Category 6 U/UTP Patch Panel, 24 Port with termination manager
Discontinued by the manufacturer, for the suggested replacement see Anixter # 643822.
The SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED XL 1100GS3 Modular Patch Panel is a 19-inch rack or wall mountable 8-pin modular jack panel that accommodates repeated line moves, additions and rearrangements. Installation is easy using proven 110 IDC gas tight terminations in the back with easy to read labeling guides. Designed by CommScope Labs as part of the fully tuned and integrated GigaSPEED XL cabling solution, the 1100GS3 panel p rovides an industry standard panel footprint but with many performance and feature extras.
The GigaSPEED XL 1100AGS3 panel is angled to allow the cable to flow to each side of the rack. This enables the patch cords to be routed directly into vertical c able managers. It also allows the labeling scheme and port identification to be visible at all times. The 1100GS3 Distribution Modules feature an innovative termination manager and redesigned rear housing. The termination manager and rear housing provi de for easier, faster, more reliable terminations and reduced variability in the placement and termination of cables to the panel.
- Electrical Performance guaranteed to meet or exceed ANSI/TIA- 568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC Category 6/Class E specifications
- Individual six-port distribution modules can be removed, snapped on the front cord management rings and pivoted forward for easy front access to the rear 110 type IDC termination field making installation easy
- Available in 24- and 48-port configurations for 19-inch frame mounting or it can mount on a wall with an optional 1100C1 adapter
- Designed for simplified administration with built-in cord and cable retainer rings, color coded labels and icons
- Attractive black powder covered high-strength steel panel comes equipped with a removable rear mounted cable management bar
- Front ports accept GS8E GigaSPEED XL Solution patch cord or any 8-pin compliant modular cord
- Each panel comes ready to install, including front and rear labels
- UL Listed, UL-C Certified
- Can support network line speeds in excess of 1 Gb/s
- Backward compatible with Category 5e cords and cables. However, optimal performance is achieved when used with the GS8E GigaSPEED XL Solution patch cords
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP channel
Diameter Over Dielectric: 0.030 - 0.046 Inch (0.762 - 1.168 mm)
Current Rating: 1.5 Amp At 68 deg F (1.5 Amp At 20 deg C)
Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 1500 Volt AC At 60 Hz (RMS Conductive Surface); 1000 Volt AC At 60 Hz (RMS Contact-To-Contact)
Insulation Resistance: 500 MOhm
Operating Temperature: 14 to 140 deg F (-10 to 60 deg C)
Relative Humidity: Upto 95% Non-Condensing
Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 deg F (-40 to 70 deg C)
Intelligence Type: Passive
Total Port Quantity: 24
Module Quantity: 4
Rack Type: EIA 19 Inch
Rack Unit: 1
Panel Style: Straight
Conductor Gauge: 22 AWG/24 AWG (Solid And Stranded)
Conductor Type: Solid/Stranded (7 Strands)
Material: High-Impact Flame Retardant Thermoplastic, Powder-Coated Steel
Outlet/Module Contact Plating: Precious Metals
Plug Insertion Life: 750 Times Minimum, IEC 60603-7 Compliant Test Plug
Plug Retention Force: 30 lbf (133 N) Minimum
Rear Termination Contact Plating: Nickel
Rear Termination Type: IDC
Dimension: 1.75 Inch Height x 19 Inch Width x 1.60 Inch Depth (44.45 mm x 482.60 mm x 40.64 mm)
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.