This part is discontinued by supplier. Use Anixter# 191297 as suggested replacement.
The CommScope 110 Wiring Block Kits are designed to provide everything needed to terminate twisted pair cables with conductors sizes from 26 AWG to 22 AWG (0.64mm to 0.40mm). These 110 blocks consist of 25 pair groups and come in configurations to accommodate 100 and 300 pairs. These 110 blocks are wall-mountable with legs that permit cables to be routed behind them and are molded in fire-resistant plastic that me ets applicable safety standards. All components of the 110 family of products and accessories work in unison with the 110 kits.
- For use in 568 compliant structured cabling systems
- Index strips are colored to facilitate wiring
- Includes one 100-pair or 300-pair 110 wiring block
- Includes 4-pair and/or 5-pair connecting blocks
- Includes label holders and labels
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.