Clarity 6 110 Block Kit, with legs, Category 6, 48-pair in standard 50-pair footprint, Clarity, supplied with 12 C6110C4 4-pair connecting blocks and snap-on label designation field
- ETL third party tested and verified Category 6 performance
- Standard 50-pair 110 footprint
- High density design
- Internal signal feedback technique
- Color-coded C6110C4 connecting blocks
- Provides a termination that is more transparent to the signal
Depth Metric: 45.5 mmWidth Metric: 272 mm
Height USA: 3.25 in.Height Metric: 83 mm
Pair Count: 48
Mount block base, feed cables through openings in base|Designation Strip only enough jacket to lace/terminate conductors|Lace conductors into 110 wiring base maintaining pair twist as close as possible, not to exceed .5"|Confirm correct wiring|Seat and trim conductors with a pair or single position impact tool|Align Category 6 C4 connecting block over conductors with blue tip on left side|Seat connecting block onto base|Terminate top of C4 connecting blocks with single position impact tool|Install labeling kit|When installing block without legs side by side, use clear designation Designation Strip Holder from kit OR-70400661
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.