This inside serrated cable tie is manufactured from PA12, which provides excellent UV, chemical and moisture resistance to allow for a longer lifespan in outdoor use. PA12 material absorbs slightly less moisture than PA11, yet is equally resistant to m etal oxides. HellermannTyton T-Series Cable Ties feature inside serrations to provide a positive hold on wire and cable bundles. The head design guarantees high tensile strength and a low insertion force. The bent tail allows quick and simple installat ion by hand. For high-volume applications, tensioning tools are available to ensure consistent and safe installation.
- PA12 cable ties deliver excellent UV, chemical and moisture resistance.
- Inside serrations provide strong grip on cables and wire bundles.
- Easy application either manually or with a tensioning tool.
- Bent tail ensures a quick and simple installation.
|Type||CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.