AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 1384C001 | VB-H651VE
Network Camera, Fixed Dome, Full HD, Day/Night, Outdoor, H.264/JPEG, 1920 x 1080 Resolution, F1.2 to 1.8 Autofocus 2.55 to 6.12 MM Lens, 2.4x Optical Zoom, 12/24 Volt AC/DC, IP66
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
Outdoor Vandal-resistant fixed dome network camera with remote PTRZ configuration. 2.4x optical zoom, day/night switching. Multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams; max Full HD 1080p resolution at 30fps. Smart Shade Control - dynamic contrast. ADSR - Area-specific Data Size Reduction technology and Motion-Adaptive Noise Reduction. 8 in-built video & audio intelligent analytic functions, and linked events.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- See More of the Scene with a Wide 122.1 Degree Angle of View
- IK10, IP66 and NEMA 250 Type 4X Rated Ready for Tough, Extreme Conditions
- Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction and Area-Specific Data Size Reduction (ADSR) to Reduce Data Size Optimizing Image Quality
- On Board Analytics Functions for Advanced Alarm Detection
- Live Monitoring and Configuration on Supported Web Browsers and Mobile Device
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.