AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 1386C001 | VB-H751LE
Network Camera, Full HD, Day/Night, Outdoor, H.264/JPEG, 1920 x 1080 Resolution, F1.2 to 1.8 Autofocus 2.55 to 6.12 MM Lens, 2.4x Optical Zoom, 12/24 Volt AC/DC, IP66
Outdoor fixed box network camera with IR LED illumination up to 30m. 2.4x optical zoom, day/night switching. Multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams; max Full HD 1080p resolution at 30fps. Smart Shade Control - dynamic contrast. ADSR - Area-specific Dat a Size Reduction technology and Motion-Adaptive Noise Reduction. 8 in-built video & audio intelligent analytic functions, and linked events. IP66, NEMA250-rated and operating temperature in -50 C to +55 C (-58 F to +131 F). Powered by PoE+, PoE), 2 4V AC
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 1/3 Inch CMOS Sensor for Full HD Imaging and Outstanding Low Light Performance
- Built-In Infrared LEDs Provides Detailed Monochrome Images up to 30 Meter
- IP66 and NEMA 250 Type 4x Compliance for Protection from Harsh Environmental Conditions
- Data Size educing and Image Optimizing Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction and Area Specific Data Size Reduction (ADSR) Technologies
- Intelligent Alarm Detection with 8 Built-In Analytic Profiles
- Configuration and Live Streaming Support Across Multiple Web Browsers and Mobile Devices
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.