Pluggable interface relays are used for digital signals. They are used for electrical isolation, amplification and signal matching between the electronic controlling, e.g. PLC (programmable logic controller), PC or field bus systems and the sensor/actu ator level. In contrast to electronic switching devices, pluggable interface relays don’t use additional internal protective circuits and thus are overload-proof against short-time variations like current or voltage peaks.
For Electrical Isolation, Amplification And Signal Matching Between The Electronic Controlling, E.G. PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), PC Or Field Bus Systems And The Sensor/Actuator Level
- Cadmium-free contact material
- Width on socket: 27 mm
- Suited for logical or standard sockets
- Mechanical status indication
- Integrated test button for manual actuation and locking of the output contacts (blue = DC, orange = AC)
- Pluggable function modul Reverse polarity protection/free wheeling diode, LED indication, RC element, overvoltage protection, time modules, logical or standard sockets
Coil: 24 V AC
Contact Configuration: 2 C/O (SPDT)
Contact Rating: 250 V, 10 A
Mounting: On Socket
Frequency Rating: 50/60 Hz
Resistance: Contact: Less Than Or Equal To 100 mOhm, Coil: 75 Ohm At 20 deg C
Operating Cycles: Mechanicalater Than 20000000 Cycles, Electrical: Greater Than 100000 Cycles
Operating Temperature: -40 To +55 deg C
Environmental Conditions: Storage Temperature: -40 To 85 deg C
Maximum Switching Power: 2500 VA
Maximum Switching Voltage: 250 V AC
Switching Cent: 5 mA Minimum
Operating Current: AC-12 (Resistive): 10 A At 230 V, AC-15 (Inductive): 1.5 A At 230 V
Contact Material: AgNi
Make Voltage: 19.2 V AC At 20 deg C
Rated Power: 2.8 VA
Output Circuit: 11-12/14, 31-32/34
Response Time: 12 msec
OperaVoltage: 250 V
Release Time: 10 msec
Insulation Class: C250
Insulation Voltage: 250 V AC
UR E244330 Listed, CSA_226920, CCC, CE, VDE, LR, GOST, RMRS Certified, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.