For Used Worldwide In High Fluctuating Networks And Battery-Powered Plants
- Rated output current 5 A
- Efficiency of typical 89%
- Low power dissipation and low heating
- Free convection cooling (no forced cooling with ventilators)
- Ambient temperature range during operation Minus 40 - 70 deg C
- Open-circuit, overload and short-cirt stable
- Integrated input fuse U/I characteristic (fold-forward behaviour at overload - no switch-off)
- LEDs for status indication
- Structural form ideal for installation in distribution panels
- Light-grey enclosure in RAL 7035
- The primary switch mode er supply offers a three-phase supply voltage range of 3 X 400-500 V AC
- A two-phase power supply is also possible and it can also be supplied by 480-820 V DC
- Equipped with two generous capacitors, which ensure mains buffering of at least 20 usec
Voltage Rating: Input: 340 - 575 V AC/480 - 820 V DC, Output: 24 V DC
Amperage Rating: Input: 0.36 A, Output: 5 A At Less Than Or Equal To 60 deg C
Wattage: 120 W
Frequency Rating: 47 - 63 Hz
Phase: 3 PH
Fuse Rating: 2 A At 600 V AC/Phase
Efficiency: 89 %
Insulation: Rated Insulation Voltage Ui: Input/Output - 3 kV AC, Input/PE - 1.5 kV AC, Output/PE - 0.5 kV AC, 0.71 K V DC, Signalling Contact/PE - 0.5 kV DC
Cable Size: Fine Strand With Wire End Ferrule: 24 - 11 AWG (Input/utput/Signaling), Fine Strand Without Wire End Ferrule And Rigid: 24 - 10 AWG (Input/Output/Signaling)
Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: -40 To 70 deg C, Rated Load: -40 To 60 deg C, Storage Temperature: -40 To 85 deg C, Damp Heat, Cyclic: 95 %, Without Condensation
Width: 74 mm
Height: 131 mm
Depth: 119 mm
Rise Time: 150 msec At Rated Load, 500 msec With 3500 uF
Control Time: Less Than 2 msec
Discharge Current: Input/Output: 0.25 mA, Towards PE: 3.5 mA
Power Failuffering Time: 20 msec
Capacitive Load: 3500 uF
Power Consumption: 135 W
Inrush Current Limiting: 10 A
Wire Strip Length: 8 mm
Tightening Torque: 0.6 N-m
C/US UL 508, 1310, 60950 Listed, CAN/CSA C22.2, CE, GOST Certified, IEC/EN 61204, EN 50178, EN 60950, IEC/CISPR 22, EN 55022: Class B Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.