OneTouch (TM) AT G2 Ethernet and Wi-Fi Tester for Wired (Copper & Fiber) testing for speeds up to 1 Gbps, Wi-Fi for speeds up to 600 Mbps. This model combines the 1500 and 1500W into one product. The OneTouch (TM) AT Network Assistant is an automated a ll-in-one tester for understanding end-user network performance on-site in real-time and through the cloud over time. Troubleshoot copper, fiber optic and Wi-Fi network problems from a client device to cloud-hosted applications and everything in betwee n - even when you are not there. Troubleshoot persistent problems and validate network performance on-site in real-time. Troubleshoot intermittent problems and identify vulnerabilities by automatically uploading results to the cloud for web-based perfo rmance trending and root cause analysis. Network technicians spend 25 percent of their time troubleshooting taking time away from critical tasks such as deploying new technologies, and optimizing network performance. With most problems requiring an hou r or more to solve and 40% requiring escalation, end-user productivity also suffers. Based on a recent NetScout study, 72% of IT organizations operate without a standardized troubleshooting process. Making the situation worse is the fact that intermit tent problems take more than twice as long to solve, and that staff spends on average five hours a week traveling to and from problem sites. When IT organizations standardize the troubleshooting process, technicians of various skill levels can solve mo re problems and be confident in the resolution. The OneTouch (TM) AT Network Assistant reduces troubleshooting time by standardizing network troubleshooting. By improving each step of the process, the OneTouch AT helps novice and expert network technic ians solve more problems faster, escalate issues more efficiently and validate performance easily - saving up to a week of time each month. Kit includes: 10/100/1000 Mbps copper/fiber and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac test module, Versiv platform, two 1G SX SFP fib er transceivers, external directional antenna with mounting clip, SD card, frame carry strap, hand strap, AC adapter and line cord, USB flash drive, WireView #1-6, RJ45 patch cable and coupler, carrying case, getting started guide, and resource CD with users manual.
Wired & WiFi network performance validation & troubleshooting
- An automated all-in-one handheld tester for Ethernet, Wi-Fi, network service and network application troubleshooting
- Automated testing with pass/fail analysis speeds identification of the most common problems in about a minute
- Standardized network troubleshooting and performance validation empowers technicians of various skill levels to solve more problems with confidence
- Features copper and fiber optic discovery and analysis, Wi-Fi discovery and analysis, extended set of network protocol tests, end -to-end path performance measurement to a peer or a reflector, inline VoIP analysis, inline packet capture and Wi-Fi packet capture
One hour of troubleshooting performed in one minute
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.