The Voyager 5200 UC Bluetooth headset features WindSmart technology. It identifies and cancels out disruptive noise, like wind, enabling you to be heard clearly and seamlessly transition from one environment to the next.
- Great Audio On Both Sides of the Call
- Intuitive Features
- Always Ready Power
- Worry-Free Mute Assurance
- Plantronics Hub
Connects to PC + smartphone/tablet + Bluetooth-enabled desk phones
Ideal for Mobile professionals who use PC audio, mobile phone, or tablet communications in noisy environments
Talk time up to 7 hrs., up to 14 extra with charging case; up to 9 days standby time, 7 days standby time when connected to BT600
Roaming range up to 98 feet (30 meters)
Headset Weight 20 grams
Wireless frequency Bluetooth v4.1
Audio performance 6 layers of WindSmart technology, PC wideband and mobile wideband: up to 6,800 ; echo cancellation, proprietary DSP, A2DP
Hearing protection SoundGuard: Sound leveling for listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
Microphone noise reduction; four adaptive microphones offer dynamic noise reduction
Remote call control; call answer/ignore/end/redial, mute, volume +/-
Limited warranty 1 year
Model B5200: B5200: Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft Lync Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skye and others
Accessories Included: charging case with integrated docking stand, BT600 USB Bluetooth adapter, ear tips, micro USB cable
|Style||IN THE EAR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.