COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | 2061F BL 4/24 W1000 | 760041913
PowerSUM 2061F ETL Verified Category 5e U/UTP Cable, Plenum, Blue Jacket, 4 Pair Count, 1000 FT (305 m) Length, WE TOTE box
The High-Speed 100 ohm High Performance PowerSUM Cable The SYSTIMAX 61 Series 4-Pair Cable is a high speed, 100 ohm high performance cable with excellent NEXT levels. SYSTIMAX 61 series cables provide excellent high-speed transmission and support applications such as 155 Mb/s ATM, 622 Mb/s ATM and the IEEE 802.3 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet) Standard, using parallel transmission scheme technology. The 1061 4-pair cable meets or exceeds Category 5e/Class D specifications in ISO/IEC 11801, CENELEC EN50173, and TIA/EIA 568B.2. Further, these cables are ETL verified as Category 5e. The 2061F 4-pair cable is composed of 24 AWG solidcopper conductors insulated with Foam Fluorinated- Ethylene-Propylene (FEP), and it is lighter and smaller than the 2061B cable. The core of twisted pairs is jacketed with a low-smoke PVC. 2061F cable is ETL rated.
- Variety of colors available
- Meets or exceeds the Category 5 and Category 5e requirements in ISO/IEC 11801 (2002), EN50173-1 (2002) and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- Supports an operating voltage of 72 V DC between any conductors throughout the operating temperare range
|Conductor Size||24 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.