The TS22 Test Set’s unique built-in one-way amplified speaker provides three audio levels for hands-free listening and use with automated voice response systems. Multiple memories enable storage of nine 18 digit telephone numbers in repertory dialer (s peed dialing) for easy access to test boards, the central office and other frequently called numbers. The last number redial feature eliminates the need to re-key your last entry. The TS22 Test Set offers an unbeatable combination of reliability, durab ility and expanded utility.The TS22A Test Set is equipped with all the features of the TS22 Test Set with the addition of a built in two-way speakerphone. The two-way speakerphone enables the user to operate hands free. The effect of ambient noise can be eliminated with the Mute switch, allowing the technician to monitor a line uninterrupted while in Talk mode. A standard among field professionals, the TS22A model is a reliable and durable test set that is ready for any job.
The TS22 Series Test Set contains an embedded 3-volt lithium battery. The 9-volt battery in the Test Set should be changed when low, or once a year if not in use, to prevent the 3-volt battery from draining. A 3-volt battery that drains after its 42-month warranty will need to be replaced by an authorized service facility at a charge to you.
Note also that your speakerphone will no longer work when your 9-volt battery is low or dead. You should replace the 9-volt battery whenever it is low.
- TS22 Test Set has an amplified speaker for hands-free monitoring
- TS22A Test Set has a two-way speakerphone for true hands-free conversation
- DropSafeTM reliability passes 20-foot drop test
- RainSafeTM protection in severe weather conditions
- Stores ne 18-digit numbers in repertory dialer (speed dialing)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.