Leviton’s industry leading locking devices, such as our Black & White line of industrial grade plugs and connectors and receptacles, offer superior performance, long lasting reliability and other features that are backed by a lifetime warranty. Product Features.Color: Black-White; Standards and Certifications.Nom: 57; Material Specifications.Body Material: Super Tough Nylon; Electrical Specifications.Pole: 2; Material Specifications.Color: Black-White; Standards and Certifications.Warranty: Lifetime Warranty; Standards and Certifications.UL Fed Spec WC-596: File E13393; Electrical Specifications.Dielectric Voltage: Withstands 2000V per UL498; Standards and Certifications.Nema: WD-6; Electrical Specifications.Nema: L5-20P; Mechanical Specification s.Product ID: Ratings are permanently marked on device; Environmental Specifications.Flammability: Rated V-2 per UL94; Material Specifications.Terminal Screws: Brass; Standards and Certifications.Ansi: C-73; Standards and Certifications.Ul498: File E13 393; Standards and Certifications.CSA C22.2 No. 42: File LR-406; Electrical Specifications.Grounding: Grounding; Electrical Specifications.Temperature Rise: Max 30C after 250 cycles OL at 200 percent rated current; Environmental Specifications.Operatin g Temperature: -40C to 60C; Product Features.Nema: L5-20P; Mechanical Specifications.Terminal ID: Brass-Hot, Green-Ground, Silver-Neutral; Electrical Specifications.Wire: 3; Mechanical Specifications.Terminal Accom.: 18-10 AWG; Electrical Specification s.Amperage: 20 Amp; Electrical Specifications.Voltage: 125 Volt; Material Specifications.Assembly Screws: Steel, Zinc Plated; AC Horsepower Ratings.Horsepower Rating: 1 HP; Electrical Specifications.Current Interrupting: Certified for current interrupt ing at full rated current; Material Specifications.Back Cover: Thermoplastic; Mechanical Specifications.Wire Gauge: 16-10 AWG; Material Specifications.Clamp Insert: Nylon; Material Specifications.Blades/Contacts: Solid Brass; Mechanical Specifications. Cord Range: .385 - .780; Material Specifications.Wire Module: Nylon; Material Specifications.Cord-Clamp: Nylon
- Super Tough Nylon Body Resists Damage from Severe Impact, Abrasion and Chemicals
- Ergonomic, Fluted Body Design with Radial Grip Ridge is Ideal for Gripping, Turning and Pulling
- Cord Clamp Does not have to be Disassembled from Body for Wiring Accepts Wire Mesh Connection Strain Relief
- Power Indication 20 and 30 Ampere Locking Plugs and Connector Equipped with Green LED Rated at 100000 Hours
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.