ABB | 2CDS252001R0024 | S202-C2
Miniature Circuit Breaker, 2 Pole, 480Y/277 V AC, Tripping characteristic C (3A @ 30 deg C)
System pro M compact S200 miniature circuit breakers are current limiting. They have two different tripping mechanisms, the delayed thermal tripping mechanism for overload protection and the electromechanic tripping mechanism for short circuit protecti on.
For Residential, Commercial And Industrial Purpose. The miniature circuit breakers of the System pro M compact series S 200 and S 200 M provide state-of-the-art safety and comfort. They stand out due to their high performance and the wide range of acce ssories and approvals.
- Clear contact position indication in red/green (real CPI)
- Unique, patented twin terminal with captive screws and an increased opening for cables up to max. 35 mm2, finger-proof (IP20)
- Busbar slot in the back for best visibility during installation
- Hig performance at an increased rated voltage for marine and industrial applications: 10 kA/15 kA at Un = 440 V AC acc. to IEC/EN 60947-2
- Individual product identification code
- Approved acc. to IEC/EN 60898-1, IEC/EN 60947-2 and UL 1077/CSA 22.2 No. 235 for global use
Voltage Rating: 400, 480Y/277 V AC
Amperage Rating: 3 A
Frequency Rating: 50/60 Hz
Trip Type: Thermal Magnetic
Trip Range: Magnetic: 15 - 30 A, Thermal: 3.75 A
Interrupt Rating: 6 kA, 10 kA Ultimate
Number Of Poles: 2
Enclosure: IP20, IP40 With Coctuator: Insulation Group II, Black, Sealable, I/O Marking
Material: Insulation Group I, RAL 7035
Length: 69 mm
Width: 35 mm
Height: 88 mm
Operating Temperature: -25 To +55 deg C
Environmental Conditions: Storage Temperature: -40 To 70 DEG C
Conne Capacity: Conductor: 18 - 4 AWG, Busbar: 18 - 8 AWG
Internal Resistance: 150 mOhm Per Pole
Recommended Screw Driver: Pozidriv 2
Mounting: DIN Rail: TH35-15 (35 mm Length X 15 mm Width), TH35-7.5 (35 mm Length X 7.5 mm Width)
Power Loss: 1.3 W Per Po
Tightening Torque: 25 in-lb
Tripping Characteristic: C
Energy Limiting Class: 3
Insulation Voltage: Phase To Ground: 250 V AC, Phase To Phase: 500 V AC
Overvoltage Category: III
Contact Position Indication: ON/OFF
Pollution Degree: 2
Endurance: ical And Mechanical: 20000 Cycles
Impulse Withstand Voltage: 4 kV
Dielectric Test Voltage: 2 kV At 50/60 Hz For 1 min
UL 1077 Listed, CSA 22.2 No. 235, CE Certified, IEC/EN 60898-1, IEC/EN 60947-2 Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.