The MCS(TM) Master Cabling Section virtually eliminates the need for horizontal cable managers by providing frequent 1 RMU spacing of the cable guides that aligns precisely with the rack spacing, providing an effortless transition of cable into the MCS .
- Patented cable guide fingers at 1U intervals for easy management of patch cords
- UL 94V-0 fire-rated composite materials for use in plenum areas
- Sturdy, reversible aluminum SwitchGate door/cover with handle included
- 288 to 1,052 Cat 5e Cable capacity (with 40% fill) per side
- Edge-protected pass-through ports and vertical slots to secure cable with optional Saf-T-Grip straps on double-sided versions
- Preassembled for easy installation and a more cohesive appearance
- Riveted and bolted, aluminum and plastic construction
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.