The RocketLinx ES7206-XT is a rugged, unmanaged industrial-grade PoE switch designed for connecting PoE devices even under the most extreme conditions.
The ES7206-XT features four 802.2af/at Gigabit PoE ports along with Gigabit copper and SFP uplinks f or connecting the latest high power, high bandwidth PoE devices such as access points and HD pan/tilt/zoom cameras. A wide 12-36V input power range with 48V PoE voltage boost technology enables direct connection to vehicle, building, and factory power sources while delivering reliable power to PoE devices and the switch’s extended -40C to 75C operating temperature range allows deployment within extreme environmental conditions.
The unmanaged design means quick, convenient setup while advanced capabilities enable the switch to provide reliable PoE connectivity to demanding applications such as rail, vehicle, access control, and IP surveillance. Redundant power inputs, polarity and over-current protection, and a configurable alarm relay round out the safety features that make the Comtrol RocketLinx ES7206-XT the ideal solution for demanding high power, high bandwidth PoE applications.
- Unmanaged, "Plug and Play" installation for quick setup and deployment
- Four (4) Gigabit IEEE 802.3af/at PoE ports
- One (1) Gigabit copper uplink port
- One (1) SFP uplink port supporting multimode or single-mode fiber connections
- Voltage Boost Togy enabling direct 12-36 V DC input supporting vehicle/access control/factory electrical systems
- 9KB jumbo frame support with wire speed performance
- User configurable multi-event alarm relay
- Rugged industrial design with IP30 steel housing
- Igged steel housing
- -40C to 75C extended operating temperature range for deployment in harsh environments
- Ideal for IP surveillance, rail, transit, traffic, mining, and other demanding PoE applications
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.