The RocketLinx ES9528 is a managed Industrial Ethernet switch, equipped with 24 10/100BASE-TX ports and four gigabit RJ45/GBIC combo ports. The 4 gigabit combo port design allows 10/100/1000 triple speed, and the SFP ports accept all types of gigabit SFP transceivers, including SX, LX, LHX, ZX and XD for a variety of connections and distances. It is specially designed for control rooms where high-port density and performance are required. The ES9528 typcially is mounted within a 19-inch rack, along with other 19-inch public servers or other network devices. When lower industrial switches are aggregated to the ES9528, the 24 port plus 4G design allows the connection of up to 12 100M rings plus 2 gigabit rings. Each ring has its own ring redundancy protection.
- 24-Port 10/100BASE-TX and 4-Port Gigabit RJ45/SFP combo ports (10/100/1000BASE-TX, 1000BASE-X)
- 12.8Gbps non-blocking, 8K MAC address table
- Industrial Ethernet switches supports jumbo frame up to 9,216 bytes
- Max 12 x 100M rings plus 2 Gigabit rings aggregation capability
- VLAN, Private VLAN, QinQ, GVRP, QoS, IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, rate control, port trunking, LACP, online multi-port mirroring
- Management via console CLI, Web, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, RMON, HTTPS, SSH and NetVision
- Advanced security feature supports IP security, port security, DHCP server, IP and MAC binding, 802.1x network access control
- 802.1s MSTP, RSTP and ring and multiple ring for redundant network topologies
- Event notification by e-mail, SNMP trap, syslog, digital input and relay output
- Extended operating temperature range (-25C to 70C)
- Switch 24 port-gigabit
- Rack mount installation, low-power
- IPv6 support
Bus Interface Specification: 10/100/1000BASE-TX; 1000BASE-SX/LX/LHX/XD/ZX Gigabit Fiber
Enclosure: Black Finished Steel
Installation Method: 19-inch, 1U Rack Mount
LED Indicators: Power, Ring Master(R.M), 10/100Base-TX Link/Activity, 10/100Base-TX Ful/Half Duplex, Gigabit Copper Link/Activity, Duplex Gigabit SFP Link/Activity
Dimensions: 17.2" x 6.7" x 1.7", 43.69 x 17.02 x 4.32 cm
Product Weight: 3.7 lbs, 1.69 kg
AC Input Voltage: 90-264 V AC
Power Consumption (maximum): 20W
Power Connector: ower Connector Type: IEC320-C14 connector
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.