The RocketLinx ES9528-XT is a Layer 2 managed Industrial Ethernet switch, equipped with 24 10/100BASE-TX ports and four Gigabit Ethernet RJ45/SFP combo ports. The four gigabit combo port design allows 10/100/1000 triple speed, and the SFP ports accept all types of Gigabit SFP transceivers, including SX, LX, LHX, ZX and XD for a variety of connections and distances.
The ES9528-XT is typicially mounted within a 19-inch rack, along with other 19-inch public servers or other network devices. When lower industrial switches are aggregated to the ES9528-XT, the 24-port plus 4G design allows the connection of up to twelve 100M rings plus two Gigabit rings. Each having its own ring redundancy protection.
It is specially designed for control rooms and pplications where high-port density and performance are required.
- 28-port managed switch featuring 10/100-TX and 4-port Gigabit RJ45/SFP combo (10/100/1000BASE-TX, 1000BASE-X)
- 12.8Gbps switch fabric
- 8K MAC address table
- Supports jumbo frame up to 9,216 bytes
- Max 12 x 100M rings and 2 Gigabit rings aggregation capabilities
- VLAN, Private VLAN, QinQ, GVRP, QoS, IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, rate control, port trunking, LACP, online multi-port mirroring
- Management via console CLI, Web, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, RMON, HTTPS, SSH and NetVision
- Advanced security features support IP security, port security, DHCP server, IP and MAC binding, 802.1x network access control
- 802.1s MSTP, RSTP and ring and multiple ring for redundant network topologies
- Event notification by e-mail, SNMP trap, syslog
- -40C to +74C operating temperature for extreme environments
- Rack mount installation, low-power
- NEMA TS2 certified
- RoHS2 compliant under CE
- IPv6 support
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.