The SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D 91 Series Foiled Twisted Pair (F/UTP) Cable exhibits excellent crosstalk performance, enabled via patented high technology pair isolator (improves pair separation and also cable flexibility) and an optimized twist and strand scheme, dramatically enhancing high frequency performance using the CommScope Labs Cable Twist Accuracy Technology.; The GigaSPEED X10D 91 Series F/UTP Cables have been optimized with the GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP connectors and cords to minimize internal channel crosstalk, and also crosstalk between channels in close proximity. The 91 Series Cables incorporate a round smooth shape that speeds the handling and termination process. The cables have been designed to optimize the balance of the F/UTP soluti on. The 91 Series F/UTP Cables have been specified out to 500 MHz to support high bandwidth applications operating at 10 Gb/s.
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed the channel specifications of Amendment 1 to
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class EA and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A up to 500 MHz when used as
- part of a GigaSPEED X10D UTP Channel in registered SYSTIMAX installations.
- ETL/cETL listed (except LSZH)
- Can support network line speeds up to at least 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when
- included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel
Fire Rating: Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
Fire Rating 2: IEC 60332-3-22
Brand: SYSTIMAXGigaSPEED X10D
Cable Component Type: Horizontal
Cable Type: F/UTP (shielded)
Number of Pairs: 4
Jacket Color: Blue
Condutor Material: Bare copper
Wire Material: Tinned copper
Insulation Material: Polyolefin
Jacket Material: Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
Cable Length: 1,000 ft
Voltage: 80 V
Condutor Guage: 23 AWG
Conductor Type: Solid
Number of Conductor: 8
Wire Guage: 24 AWG
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Fire Rating||LOW SMOKE ZERO HALOGEN (LSZH)|
|Shielded||F/UTP - FOILED/UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.