COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | 3291B WHT C6A 4/23 F/UTP R1000 | 760081323
SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP Cable, 23 AWG Solid (Singles) Bare Copper, 4-Pair, Category 6A, LSZH Jacket, LSZH, 1000 ft, White
The SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D 91 Series Foiled Twisted Pair (F/UTP) Cable exhibits excellent crosstalk performance, enabled via patented high technology pair isolator (improves pair separation and also cable flexibility) and an optimized twist and stra nd scheme, dramatically enhancing high frequency performance using the CommScope Labs Cable Twist Accuracy Technology. The GigaSPEED X10D 91 Series F/UTP Cables have been optimized with the GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP connectors and cords to minimize internal channel crosstalk, and also crosstalk between channels in close proximity. The 91 Series Cables incorporate a round smooth shape that speeds the handling and termination process. The cables have been designed to optimize the balance of the F/UTP solut ion. The 91 Series F/UTP Cables have been specified out to 500 MHz to support high bandwidth applications operating at 10 Gb/s.
- 4-pair construction with aluminum foil tape and isolator center member provides extra margin of performance required for high-bandwidth applications
- Cables constructed with a single jacket for optimum size and improved handling
- Can support network line speeds up to 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel
Jacket Material: Low Smoke Zero Halogen
Conductor Material: Bare Copper
Drain Wire Material: Tinned Copper
Insulation Material: Polyolefin
Separator Material: Polyolefin
Shield (Tape) Material: Polyester/Aluminum Shield
Cable Length: 305 m (1000 ft)
Diameter Over Jacket: 0.296 Inch (7.518 mm)
Jacket Thickness: 0.020 Inch (0.508 mm)
DC Resistance Unbalance: 4% Maximum
DC Resistance: 8 Ohm/100 m Maximum
Mutual Capacitance: 5.6 nF/100 m At 1 kHz
Nominal Velocity Of Propagation: 68%
Operating Frequency: 500 MHz Maximum
Operating Voltage: 80 Volt Maximum
Environmental Space: Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
Installation Temperature: 32 to 140 deg F (0 to 60 deg C)
Operating Temperature: -4 to 140 deg F (-20 to 60 deg C)
Pair Quantity: 4
Cable Component Type: Horizontal
Jacket Color: White
Conductor Gauge: 23 AWG (Singles)
Conductor Type: Solid (Singles)
Conductor Quantity: 8
Drain Wire Gauge: 24 AWG
Drain Wire Type: Solid
Separator Type: Isolator
Pulling Tension: 25 lb (11 kg) Maximum
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Fire Rating||GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Shielded||F/UTP - FOILED/UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.