GAI-Tronics’ RED ALERT Hands-free VoIP Surface-mount Telephones are designed to provide direct point-to-point communication between personnel throughout a facility over an existing Internet Protocol LAN. The VoIP telephones are intended for connection to a 10/100 BaseT Ethernet and operate using power-over-Ethernet or an alternative power source. The VoIP telephone features real-time alarm reporting that enables system supervisors to monitor the phone’s activity and address callers needs or mainten ance issues immediately.
- Weather-resistant (Type 3R) Surface-mount Design
- No Additional Interface Required
- Web Page Configuration
- Real-time Alarm Reporting Via Email
- Power Over Ethernet or alternative 24-48 V dc supply
- SIP Compatible
- RJ45 LAN or WAN Direct Connection
- Auto Call Divert (Rollover), Via Memory List
- Four Inputs and Two Outputs Per Phone
- Auto Answer
- Rugged Non-metallic or Aluminum Enclosure
- ADA Compliance Features: Braille "HELP" Label and "Call Received" L.E.D. Indicator
- Multicast Capable (Up to 8 AddresCompatible with TMA (Telephone Management Application) Software
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.