- Exclusive cutting ledge combines termination and trim into one labor-saving step
- Individual port configurability allows specification flexibility
- Robust one-piece lead-frame design
- Narrow connector allows high port density in a small area
- Voice gradeire configuration labels
- Use in any QuickPort connector housing to support voice-grade UTP applications in surface-mount, flush-mount, or modular furniture environments
- Can be used in conjunction with other QuickPort snap-in modules for voice/data and video applications over UTP, coax and fiber
- For port identification, use different colored connectors for each application or pre-printed port designation labels
- Termination of all connectors shall be 110-type IDC with solder-plated phosphor bronze contacts
- The connector shall provide a ledge directly adjacent to the 110-style termination, against which the wires can be directly terminated and cut in one action by the installer
- The voice-grade connector shall fit all other installed telecommunications wallplates, outlets, and field-configurable patch panels and patch blocks
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.