- Dual wiring code label allows connector to be wired to either T568A or T568B
- Exclusive cutting ledge combines termination and trim into one labor-saving step
- Individual port configurability allows specification flexibility
- Robust one-piece lead-frame esign
- Narrow connector allows high port density in a small area
- Designed for cable termination with a 110-type termination tool
- Detailed installation instructions are included in the standard pack
- All QuickPort connector performance grades have the se design and termination method to promote installation consistency
- Plastics used in construction of the connector bodies shall be fire retardant with a UL flammability rating of 94V-0
- Termination of all connectors (IDC) with solder-plated phosphor bronze contacts
- The connector shall provide a ledge directly adjacent to the 110-style termination, against which the wires can be directly terminated and cut in one action by the installer
- Connector wiring label shall provide installation color codes for both T568A and T568B wiring schemes
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.