This part is discontinued by supplier.
For 110 wall-mount applications, Leviton mounting frames provide additional options for cord/cable management, access, and density via a rear cable channel, side slots, horizontal cord managers and a bottom cable tray. Begin with the basic mounting frames and vertical cord managers. Each has a 300-pair capacityroom for three 100-pair wiring bases, with 100-pair horizontal cord managers in between. Mounting frame or vertical manager capacity may be increased to 600 or 900 pairs with the addition of up to two 300-pair extension units.
- Vertical Cord Managers Help Route Patch Cords in High Density Application
- Extension Kits Add up to 600 Extra Pair
- Basic Wall Mount Unit Features 300-Pair Capacity
- Mount Securely to Wood Based Backboard
- Route Cable Bundles through the Back of the Mounng
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.